SCRAPLING GANG

Putting left over scraps to good use



Wednesday 9 March 2011

International Monster Day

This morning I am trying to get into the Monster Mood, normally I create sweet sock monkeys. Fellow crafters on Facebook have decided that Monsters need their own special day to celebrate so I have decided to join in.  Normally I try to avoid black ugly looking things but I have been informed that Monsters can take many shapes and forms even friendly cuddly ones. The nearest I have come up with is the Scrappy Gang but they are not really monsters just .........."Scraps"

So far my efforts have not been very successful I need to transport my thoughts to another level and will most probably have a sleep less night tonight. Off to the drawing board will report later if it works...

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! We are so happy that you are making monsters! It's so much fun cuz monsters are teh awsum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a monster sock monkey!
    RAWWR! Feed me Banannas or RAAAGEEEE!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete